Electric Flea Comb
Developed through years of research in our urgent care lice clinics - the world’s largest network of lice clinics - to treat lice safely and effectively.
- Safe, non-toxic & pesticide-free
- Effectively treats lice & super lice
- Easy for a parent; Easy on child
REMOVE LICE DEVICE HELPS PARENTS TO GET RID OF LICE – SAFELY, QUICKLY, AND WITH CONFIDENCE.
Daily life with a young, growing child is special, wonderful. Unfortunately, lice can instantly interrupt that and cause confusion, worry, disgust, and aggravation. And parents are often the last people who can afford the time and hassle of dealing with an inconvenience like lice.
Our Lice Remover Kit helps end the frustration and inconvenience of lice, so parents can focus again on what matters most - themselves, their family, and that day special.
How do we do it? We’ve spent more time treating and dealing with lice over the last decade than anyone else in the world. With 300+ urgent care lice clinics across 34 countries, we’ve successfully cured 400,000+ lice
TREAT LICE WITH THE ONLY TOPICAL SOLUTION FROM THE
Our Lice Remover Kit is a safe, easy, and effective way to treat lice and super lice.
- Trusted Expertise – Doctor recommended;
- Easy-Dispense Applicator – Evenly distributes gel throughout hair, from roots to ends, to coat lice and eggs
- Effective, Mess-free Treatment Gel – Proprietary liquid gel clings to hair and stays in place; no drips, no messes
- Safe, Non-toxic, and Pesticide-Free Formula – Harsh on lice and super lice, with no harmful chemicals or pesticides
- Premium, Metal Lice & Nit Comb – Quickly and easily remove lice and eggs
- Complete Kit – Includes everything needed to effectively treat lice: 5.25 oz. gel, easy-use applicator, and premium metal lice & nit comb
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LICE & YOUR TREATMENT OPTIONS
First, understand that lice have nothing to do with cleanliness or hygiene. Anyone can get lice – it only takes having hair.
Second, make sure you are dealing with an active case of lice - which means finding a live louse and/or a nit (egg) that is close to the scalp. Because lice are small (size of a sesame seed) and move fast as you search, special lice or nit comb may be needed.
Then, know that there are only three ways to get rid of lice - which can be made confusing. You can either:
- Manually comb out the lice & eggs (physical removal),
- Apply an effective topical treatment twice (on day 1 and on day 10) such as our Lice Remover Kit, or
- Utilize one-time, heated air lice clinic treatment technology
Select an effective treatment solution – as not all are – that is best for you, your family, and the time you have available. Then complete per the directions provided.
GRAB ONE NOW AT 50% OFF! (No sales tax)
Note : Please allow up to 3-4 weeks of shipping time for your product to reach you :)♡A Portion of all sales will go to Give Back Yoga Foundation♡